Sheet mask haul and love from Hong Kong!

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Hello friends!
Even though I am here in Malaysia, I am still buying sheet masks from Hong Kong!

When my mum went over to Hong Kong end of last year...
I asked my sister to check out some sheet masks for me!
When my mum is back, I have new sheet masks!
This is bad...
R.E.AL.L.Y B.A.D!

I seriously need to control myself.
I have enough skincare products until 2017 as most of the products will be expired by then.
I will not let them go to waste...
So I told myself this will be the last time I am buying any skincare products!

*Super determined*

Fast forward 2 months...
My sisters decided to purchase beauty products online...

I joined them...
but I did not buy a lot of skincare products!
Honestly, I did not!

Anyway, let's take a look at my sheet masks haul!

The first one I wanted to buy was My Beauty Diary Sheet Masks...
I never really tried the sheet masks from My Beauty Diary before...
I have no idea why it took me so long to finally try them!

Left: My Beauty Diary Black Pearl Mask
Middle: My Beauty Diary Royal Jelly Mask
Right: My Beauty Diary Imperial Bird Nest Mask
Each box contains 10 sheet masks

I saw a lot of great reviews so I finally decided to give it a try!

Next will be sheet masks from my favorite brand, Timeless Truth!

Left: Timeless Truth Multipeptide Calming Revitalising Mask
Right: Timeless Truth Deep Sea Extract Moisturising Mask
Each box contains 5 sheet masks

I have never tried these before so...
I need to try them!
I have confidence in the brand, that's for sure!
I hope it will not disappoint me!

That was it...
Luckily my mum shared My Beauty Diary sheet masks with me...
My stash collections increased by 15 My Beauty Diary sheet masks and 10 Timeless Truth sheet masks...

This is the bag of ♥ from Hong Kong!
My birthday gift :)
Thank you sister.

Feel free to drop by my sister's blog for everything related to Hong Kong!

Can you guess what it is?
Give you a little hint 


Ok...
I think you are all smart la...

A bag filled with varieties of sheet masks!

Let's take a closer look at my birthday gifts!

Top: Black Pearl Mask, Mexico Cactus Mask, Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask
Bottom: Vanilla Moisturizing Aroma Mask, Rose Brightening Aroma Mask, Citrus Firming Aroma Mask

A variety of My Beauty Diary sheet masks...
Nice. I can try almost all of My Beauty Diary sheet masks!

Left: Soo Beaute Gold Hydro Gel Mask
Right: Soo Beaute Platinum Hydro Gel Mask
(full review here)

My sister told me this is good!
I hope this will work for my skin as one is for anti-aging and hydrating and the other is for lifting and brightening!
Definitely something I need!

Left: Baroness Arbutin Mask Sheet
Right: Baroness Pearl Mask Sheet

I think I have seen this brand before but I was not attracted by the packaging... lol
I know I should not judge the book by its cover... but... I already have a massive collection of sheet masks!
I am not lying...

Red Skin Collagen Elasticity Improvement Mask

I have never heard or seen this brand before.
It is collagen and hydrogel.
I think I will like this...

SNP Gold Collagen Ampoule Mask
(full review here)

I know this brand.
I saw this brand in Watsons before.
The packaging is cute but I never bought any because I am trying to finish my sheet mask collection...

Left: Combos Skin Moisturizing Dual Booster Mask
Right: Combos Skin Brightening Dual Booster Mask

I have never tried sheet masks with an essence provided.
This will be cool :)

Left: N.M.F Aquaringer Ampoule Mask
Right: N.M.F Aqua Silk Cellulose Mask

I have seen this before somewhere...
I cannot remember where...
One is for moisturizing and the other one is for whitening
I hope this will do the trick to hydrate my super dry skin!

b●liv Immerse Me - Utmost Moisture Original Japan Silk Mask

I have seen good reviews so I cannot wait to try the mask!

Beyond the God of Patches (Bye-bye Smile Lines)
full review here

This is super cute.
I hope this will work!

Thank you sister for all these sheet masks!
She knew me well so she got me all the anti-aging and hydrating sheet masks!
I hope these will save my super dry skin!

Time to pamper my skin :)
Byeeee

Thank you for reading as always ♥♥♥


PS: I have more than 150 sheet masks in my stash at the moment >,<


***


Related Posts!
Hong Kong massive skincare haul!
Hong Kong Mini Haul

No comments:

Post a Comment